When it comes to getting a great night’s sleep, faster is definitely better. That’s why we offer speedy delivery options - to make sure you get more Zzz’s ASAP.
If you already placed an order with 1800Mattress.com, check your delivery status here.
Delivery is FREE for orders above $399.98. For any purchase under $399.98, delivery is only $49.99!
Expect faster, easier, even more convenient delivery than ever before here at the NEW 1800Mattress.com. We’re doing even more to deliver what you want, when you want and where you want. We don’t just bring your mattress to your curbside like some other companies. Here at 1800Mattress.com, we promise fast, to-your-room delivery for all your online purchases.
If you're ordering more than just a mattress, bring it on! With... 1800Mattress.com it doesn’t matter how many items you order. 1800Mattress.com will deliver your merchandise quickly, respecting and caring for your floors and furniture.
Our current delivery area includes the 48 contiguous U.S. states.
ZONE 1 - If you live in DC, DE, MD, NJ, RI, the California Bay Area, and limited addresses in the following states - CT, FL, MA, ME, NH, NY, PA & VA (please call 1(800)628-8737 for details), most items will be available for next day delivery. You will be able to schedule a date and a 4 hour time window for your delivery at the time of purchase. Delivery appointments are available Monday through Wednesday & Friday through Sunday during regular business hours. Sunday deliveries are not available in the California Bay Area. Sunday and Monday deliveries are not available in FL. Limited evening hours are available.
ZONE 2 - If you live in the Los Angeles, CA or Dallas, TX metropolitan areas, you will be offered a Preferred Delivery Day at the time of purchase. The 'Preferred Delivery Day' is based on the zip code of your order and an estimate of when our delivery team will be in your area. Actual delivery days may vary according to location. Our local delivery agent will call you to set up an exact delivery day and 4 hour time window. Delivery appointments are available Mon-Fri between 9AM & 6PM.
ZONE 3 - If you live in the 48 contiguous US states but outside the above areas, your order is estimated to be delivered within 2 to 3 weeks, remote areas may take longer. You will receive a call when your order has arrived at our delivery agent, approximately 10 days after placing your order. The delivery agent will set up a convenient delivery day and 4 hour time window. Delivery appointments are available, Mon-Fri between 9AM & 6PM, to all addresses that are road accessible. Cancellations of orders in transit in these areas involve a restocking fee of 20% of the retail price of the merchandise, plus local delivery charge.
Please note: The 1800Mattress.com Comfort Guarantee Program is only available in the following states: DC, DE, MD, NJ, RI, the California Bay Area, and limited addresses in the following states - CT, FL, MA, ME, NH, NY, PA & VA (please call 1(800)628-8737 for details).
Some items are shipped via UPS. These items will arrive separately in approximately five (5) to nine (9) business days (Monday through Friday, not including holidays).
*Set up service available in ZONE 1 only - your merchandise will be carefully brought into your home, unpacked and set up. This includes up to 2 flights of stairs. All packaging debris will be removed and discarded on your behalf. Someone must be home to accept delivery. Special services and/or arrangements, such as removal of old bedding, are subject to additional fees. **Set up service is available for Tempur-Pedic and Stearns & Foster bedding in all areas
In order to ensure prompt and efficient delivery, please follow these procedures:
1. Delivery Agents are not responsible for moving customer's furniture or bedding, or for dismantling customer's headboard or frame.
2. Delivery Agents will remove packaging to the curb.
3. Delivery Agents are not responsible for setting up customer's existing headboards to any frame.
4. Ferry service may be required for delivery to select locations. Additional fee will apply - may vary by location. Please call 1-800-327-7720 for more information.
5. A person over 18 must be present to accept any mattress or furniture delivery.
6. Delivery fees are non-refundable. There will be no additional delivery fees for completion of a partial delivery or replacement of non-conforming merchandise.
7. The area must be clear and bed linens must be removed. If the area is not clear, independent truckers will not set-up the merchandise.
8. All balances must be paid by credit card or debit card only. Personal checks, certified checks, or money orders are not accepted.
9. Upon delivery, you must present your written invoice to confirm the terms of your purchase. You must inspect merchandise prior to the delivery person leaving the residence; you may refuse delivery of defective, damaged or non-conforming merchandise.
10. If you have questions about your delivery, please visit www.1800mattress.com or call 1-800-Mattress.