Sleepy's Calm 9" Euro Top Memory Foam Mattress
- Soft quilted top layer provides a medium feel
- Four foam layers work together for support and pressure relief
- Lumbar support memory foam layer enhances back support
When it comes to mattresses, one size definitely doesn’t fit all. The mattress should be longer than the tallest person sleeping on it. The bed width should allow enough space to fold your arms behind your head without going beyond the mattress edge or touching your partner’s elbows (for two adults, we recommend either a queen or a king).
- Split sizes also available. Contact us!
Overview & Specs
Enjoy the simple pleasure of a great night’s sleep at the perfect price point with the new Sleepy’s Calm 8.5” euro top memory foam mattress. Featuring a medium feel for those who like a more supportive surface, the combination of quilted foam and comfort foam layers work together to offer a comfortable and cozy sleep surface. A layer of lumbar support memory foam gives you additional support underneath your back, providing pressure relief. Ultimately, a six-inch layer of support foam at the base of the mattress ensures every inch of your body is supported.
Comfort Type: Euro Top
- Designer Knit Stretch Cover
- 1.5" Embrace Foam
- 2” Comfort Foam
- ½" Memory Lumbar Support
- 6" Support Foam
- Natural and Chemical-Free Fire Barrier
- Twin: 39" W x 75" D
- Twin XL: 39" W x 80" D
- Full: 54" W x 75" D
- Queen: 60" W x 80" D
- King: 76" W x 80" D
Items delineated as “FREE SHIPPING” ship free with ground shipping and do not include in-home delivery or setup, nor do they qualify for Red Carpet Delivery.
Get free delivery when you spend over $399.* This includes next day delivery, free in-home set up, removal of old mattress, and our trademark Red Carpet Delivery!
*Available for most products and online only. Select zip codes do not apply. Call for details 800-327-7720.
Red Carpet Delivery Details: We guarantee your new mattress will be delivered within a designated 1 day delivery window, or your delivery is free. If your delivery is late, simply contact us after signing the delivery manifest with the delivery time stamp and we will credit your account or mail a refund check for the price of your delivery fee within three weeks. As part of our Red Carpet Delivery Service, we will contact you to schedule delivery whenever it's convenient for you. While we install your new mattress, we will also haul your old mattress away. Red Carpet Delivery is not applicable on all products and is not available in all areas.
5 Year Warranty
This mattress and/or foundation is guaranteed to the original purchaser against structural defects (exclusive of ticking cover), which are caused by the manufacturer with the following limitations:
1. Within the full warranty period, the manufacturer, at its option, will either repair or replace said mattress and/or foundation without charge; except for transportation costs. If warranty falls within pro-ration period, in addition to transportation costs the consumer will be responsible for any pro-ration and/or upgrade fees when applicable.
2. After the first year, if manufacturer determines that the mattress and/or foundation is defective, such defective article will either be repaired or replaced (at the manufacturer’s option) at a prorated value.
3. This warranty will apply only if the mattress and/or foundation is in good condition-except for structural defect to be remedied- and not otherwise stained, damaged, abused, misused or unsanitary. The manufacturer also reserves the right to substitute materials of equal quality in making the repair or replacement.
4. All service must be handled directly through the original dealer, and not through the manufacturer. If service cannot be effected through the dealer, then the purchaser can notify the manufacturer. The manufacturer must then be given a reasonable time to remedy any defect; and it is the responsibility of the purchaser to arrange and pay all transportation costs to and from the manufacturer or their vendor.
5. This warranty is applicable only in the United States of America; and, any and all implied warranties pertaining to this mattress and/or foundation shall not exceed in duration the term of this limited warranty. No other warranties are expressed or implied.
6. Warranty on Queen Size mattress and/or foundation will apply only when the foundation is used on a frame or bed rail that provides a rigid center support.
7. Substitution or use of improper foundations, platforms or other bases upon which the mattress is placed, may result in damage to the product. Should an improper base be utilized by the consumer, causing the product to default, the warranty may be voided. It is incumbent on the consumer to maintain the foundation and provide appropriate support for the mattress. We recommend the purchase of a foundation at the time of mattress purchase.
Removal of Law Label VOIDS WARRANTY
Mattress sagging and upholstery pocketing areas are formed into the mattress by the body’s different contours. No mattress will remain perfectly flat on the surface forever. The Industry Standard terminology for these indentions is “Body Impression”. These impressions are inherent into the mattress due to more foam layering, added insulator pads, memory foam, and Dacron materials in construction. Queen and King sized mattresses may have impressions that are more noticeable, and the Euro and Pillow Top models carry the deepest impressions. Industry Standard for a body impression that is considered a manufacturing defect is greater than 1½ inches, less than that is considered normal product variation.
TIPS TO EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR MATTRESS
1) Periodically turn or rotate your mattress.
2) We recommend using a fitted mattress protector. It will provide protection for your mattress from daily wear and tear, elements, and provide you with a more sanitary sleeping surface. In addition it will help prevent stains that could possibly void your warranty.
Made in the USA