Terms and Conditions
IN ORDER TO ENSURE PROMPT AND EFFICIENT DELIVERY, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE PROCEDURES:
1. Delivery Agents are not responsible for moving customer's furniture or bedding, or for dismantling customer's headboard or frame.
2. Delivery Agents will remove packaging to the curb.
3. Delivery Agents are not responsible for setting up customer's existing headboards to any frame.
4. Delivery fees are non-refundable. There will be no additional delivery fees for completion of a partial delivery or replacement of non-conforming merchandise.
5. The area must be clear and bed linens must be removed. If the area is not clear, independent truckers will not set-up the merchandise.
6. All balances must be paid by credit card or debit card only. Personal checks, certified checks, or money orders are not accepted.
7. Upon delivery, you must present your written invoice to confirm the terms of your purchase. You must inspect merchandise prior to the delivery person leaving the residence; you may refuse delivery of defective, damaged or non-conforming merchandise.
8. If you have questions about your delivery, please visit www.1800mattress.com or call 1-800-MATTRES.
If a customer finds the same or a comparable mattress at a lower price elsewhere prior to delivery, we will match the price. If a customer finds the same or a comparable mattress at a lower price elsewhere within thirty (30) days after the date of delivery, we will refund the difference. Customer must present competitor's current ad or invoice. Our price guarantee excludes super values, mattress values, special purchases, closeouts, exchanges, floor samples, warranties, discontinued merchandise, and one-of-a-kind merchandise.
DEPOSITS AND REFUNDS
If your merchandise cannot be delivered by the date noted on your invoice, 1800mattress.com will offer you the option of an alternative delivery date or a prompt, full refund. All non-stocked special orders require a 50% non-refundable deposit. All refunds will be issued from 1800mattress.com Headquarters. 1800mattress.com does not offer refunds in the form of cash, only via credit card or debit card. No refund will be offered after delivery. Merchandise may only be exchanged in accordance with 1800mattress.com's Satisfaction Comfort Exchange Policy. Any and all deposits on purchases not delivered within the twelve (12) month period after the original date of purchase will be forfeited by you and assigned to the company to cover all administrative expenses pertaining to the invoice. Cancellations of orders in transit (excluding deliveries to CT, Oakland CA, DC, DE, S. FL, MA, MD, S.W. ME, NH, NJ, NY Metro, PA, RI, N. VA, and S. VT) involve a restocking fee of 20% of the retail price of the merchandise.
**Available in CT, DC, DE, IL, MA, MD, ME, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, and WV only.
If you determine at any time, up to 21 days after delivery, that you are not completely satisfied with your mattress, 1800mattress.com will allow you to exchange it for a new mattress under the following terms and conditions:
1. If you wish to make an exchange, call 1800mattress no later than the 21st day after the original delivery date. NOTE: All exchanges must be completed no later than 28 days from the original delivery date. This means that if you call customer service on the 21st day after delivery, you must be available to reselect a mattress and schedule the exchange and delivery within the following 7 days.
2. The customer simply pays the difference between the 1800mattress.com everyday price of the newly selected merchandise and the 1800mattress.com everyday price of the originally selected merchandise, plus applicable delivery fees and taxes. NOTE: The customer shall not pay more for the new merchandise than any current non-expired 1800mattress.com advertised price.
3. Note: Law tags must be attached and the merchandise must be in sanitary condition, clean, free of tears, burns and stains of any kind or we will be unable to honor a request for an exchange.
4. The exchange policy applies to mattress sets and mattresses only. 1800mattress.com will not refund or exchange sheets, pillows, frames, foundations sold without a mattress, furniture or mattress protectors.
5. Serta iSeries and Tempur-Pedic qualify for a 90 Night In-home trial. All vendor in-home trials require that you sleep on your mattress for a minimum of 30 days to get its unique comfort and support qualities. If you are not happy thereafter, we will allow you to return the for a refund or an exchange provided you are within the applicable period. A one-time shipping and handling fee of $175.00 will be billed for all returns. The In-Home trial offer is available only on mattress purchases and excludes adjustable foundations and frames. The customer is responsible for paying the regular everyday price for all pillows, frames and accessories originally offered for free if returning a mattress under any of the In-home Trials. The merchandise must be in sanitary condition, clean, free of tears, burns and stains of any kind or we will be unable to honor the vendor trial.
1800MATTRESS.COM MAKES NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, INDEMNITIES, OR GUARANTEES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY LAW, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. 1800mattress.com neither assumes, nor authorizes salesperson, agent, representative or any other person to make any other or additional guarantee or warranty, or to assume for it, any other liability in connection with the sale of the products. Manufacturers may provide limited warranties for their product, please see your warranty card for details. Delivery charges apply to warranty and service exchanges. STAINS VOID THE MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY. DO NOT ALLOW YOUR MATTRESS TO GET WET. PROTECT IT FROM FLUIDS WITH A MATTRESS PROTECTOR.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1800mattress.com hereby disclaims, and buyer hereby waives any and all obligations and liabilities of 1800mattress.com and all rights, claims and remedies of buyer against 1800mattress.com, including, but not limited to, all liability with respect to the product or services performed or provided by 1800mattress.com or its salespeople, agents or representatives. Under no circumstances shall 1800mattress.com be liable for any consequential, indirect, special, punitive, or incidental damages. The remedies set forth in this instrument are exclusive, and the liability of 1800mattress.com with respect to any sale of its products, or anything done in connection therewith, whether in contract, in tort, under strict liability, under any warranty, or otherwise, whether or not arising from negligence, actual or imputed, shall not exceed the purchase price of the product. This instrument is not intended to provide any legal rights to rental, business, commercial, institutional, or other non-residential uses, or to anyone other than the original residential consumer purchaser. In the event that any one or more provisions or restrictions of this instrument shall be deemed to be illegal or unenforceable, such illegality or unenforceability shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining legal and enforceable provisions or restrictions hereof, which shall be construed as if such illegal or unenforceable provision(s) or restriction(s) had not been inserted.