tulo 10" Firm Mattress
- Cooling memory foam prevents over heating
- Responsive foam layer provides pressure relief
- Foundation layer promotes firm comfort
When it comes to mattresses, one size definitely doesn’t fit all. The mattress should be longer than the tallest person sleeping on it. The bed width should allow enough space to fold your arms behind your head without going beyond the mattress edge or touching your partner’s elbows (for two adults, we recommend either a queen or a king).
- Split sizes also available. Contact us!
Overview & Specs
- Features & Specifications
- Delivery & Shipping Info
- Warranty Info
Lying down and sinking into layers of cushioning just isn’t for you, so don’t settle for a plush or medium mattress. If sleeping on top of a responsive, supportive mattress gives you the quality rest you need each night, make the tulo Firm your next mattress.
Best at keeping back and stomach sleepers in healthy spinal alignment, the tulo Firm features a top layer of High Density Coolflow Ventilated Memory Foam to keep air moving consistently through the mattress. This responsive foam won’t cave in or sag after a few hours, and its breathability helps it maintain a consistent temperature so you don’t wake up overheated in the middle of the night.
Below this layer, Responsive Extra Firm Material and High Resiliency Firm Foam work together to maintain structure and support that will keep you sleeping—and waking up—free of aches and pains. Finally, a High Density Polyurethane foam core lends stability to the rest of the mattress, giving it the durability to keep you sleeping well each night.
Comfort Type: Soft
- Knitted Polyester And Tencel Blended Fabric
- Polyester Elastan Blended Material
- 2” High Density Coolflow Ventilated Memory Foam
- 1.5” Responsive Soft Material
- 1.5” High Resiliency Foam
- High Density Polyurethane Material
- Twin: 39" W x 75" L
- Twin XL: 39" W x 80" L
- Full: 54" W x 75" L
- Queen: 60" W x 80" L
- King: 76" W x 80" L
- Cal King: 72" W x 84" L
Delivery & Shipping InfoRed Carpet Delivery
ENJOY RED CARPET DELIVERY ON THIS PRODUCT!
Red Carpet Delivery Service
At Mattress Firm, we roll out the red carpet for you with this premium service - tailored to YOUR schedule.
- Same day and next day delivery available In-store, Call, or Chat only
- Free in home set up of your mattress set
- Courteous and professionally trained Dream Team Delivery™ personnel
- Red carpet and sanitary blue booties to protect your home
Red Carpet Delivery Details
If your delivery is late, simply contact the store of your original purchase after signing the delivery manifest with the delivery time stamp and we will credit your account or mail a refund check for the price of your delivery fee within three weeks.
Participation may vary. See store for details. Not applicable on all products. As part of our Red Carpet Delivery Service, we will contact you to schedule delivery whenever it's convenient for you. While we install your new mattress, we will also haul your old mattress away.
You May Also Like: